Friday, August 7, 2009

Free Groceries from Kraft Foods

I know I've totally neglected this blog of late, but I think I'm ready to get back on track. It still won't be an every week thing, but I HAD to share this deal. This deal starts today and goes through the 23rd!
CHECK IT OUT-
Through August 23, 2009 at Albertsons (as well as ACME, Biggs, Cub, Farm Fresh, Hornbachers, Jewel-Osco, Shaw's, Shop N' Save, and Shoppers- which I've never seen!) you can purchase $25 worth of Kraft products, use coupons on them, and then get a $5 catalina back which is good off your next purchase. Plus, a $20 rebate form should print when you check out that you can send in for a $20 rebate check. Check here for the products that are included and more details.

So without using coupons, you can spend $25 and get $25 back. But if you have any coupons, it can turn into a pretty nice money-maker!

No comments: