Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It starts . . .

Over the last few months I have become completely obsessed with thrift store shopping, CVSing, coupon/deal matching, cheap Do-it-yourself projects, trash-to-treasure, and garage saleing (that's what I call it even though "saleing" is not a real word-  Get used to is if you are going to read this blog!)
I've decided to start my own blog to share my thrifting with you.   Russell makes fun of me (but secretly loves it)  because I find it all quite thrilling.  It is like a chase for me- trying to retrieve the most stuff and the most unique finds for the least amount of money.  I'll be sharing any deals I come across with you here, and I'll be pointing you in the direction of many thrifty DIY women I have met in the blogging world as well for more ideas and deals.   Hope you enjoy . . .

No comments: