Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mirror, Mirror on the . . . Carpet?

So some of you probably think I'l crazy- but I LOVE this mirror.  I think it is gorgeous.  The frame is so intricate.  I think I might paint it black. Maybe. It is like 3 ft by 1.5 ft and it is a really heavy, high-quality mirror and I was lucky to get it.  I found this at Goodwill and it had just been put out on the floor.  A few hours later and someone else would have snatched up this beauty!  I don't even know what I am going to do with it yet- but I had to have it!  I keep telling Russell that I am just stocking up now so that when we get into a house someday soon (hopefully!) we won't have to buy everything at once to decorate it.  That's reasonable, right?

3 comments:

Jessica said...

hi, just catching up on blogs and i saw that you made this new one...i'm going to check it alllll the time...i'm just starting to get into all the couponing etc...we have a walgreens by us and they have awesome deals i'm learning,tell me more about cvs though! i love to garage sale, lisa invited me last time but i couldnt' make it, ill go soon! i'll have to share some of my projects too... oh p.s. what are you going to school for? on the twinswerkins blog you said you were doing homework??

SarahJarnagin said...

You have the same thought process as me! Even though we live in a tiny house, I love to buy decor for our "future" home! Our attic is nearly full so I'm going to have to stop. Good find at Goodwill!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great find! I am excited to see what you do with it! By the way, I love the title of your blog!